Like all first-time mothers, I’ve been asked about how the first year of motherhood was, the ups and downs, the worries and thrills, the experiences, the advice, what I felt , what I did….Of course I’ve shared how it had been a mind-boggling, super-adventurous, super-tiring and inexplicably amazing first year.
While we know kids love baked goodies, we’re all looking to sometimes be able to substitute the ingredients with healthier options. It is my way of marrying my desire to expand my son’s taste buds and my passion for baking.
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup of cabbage
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 cups of besan
1 1/2 cups water
1 /2 cup oil
1/3 cup spinach
1/3 cup coconut (dessicated )
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garlic powder
salt to taste
Sesame seeds (white)
- Preheat oven at 170 degress celsius. Grease your baking tin with oil
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and blend well.
- Form patties with the mixture.
- Place patties on the baking tin and bake for 40-50 mins
- Serve with a sweet or spicy chutney!