The joys of childhood which I hope are carried in ourselves as we become adults. My little girl talking to the flowers – fascinated by their colour , amazed by the texture , mesmerized by their language. One of the images that will stay with me always as a reminder of what wonders children see and we simply take for granted.
So on that note of simple and uncomplicated joys, I am sharing a simple snacking recipe:)
Spicy Baked Foxnuts ( Makhanas) – Vegan and Gluten-free
- Take some makhanas/foxnuts in a baking tray or dish
- Drizzle with oil.
- Add dried chives, salt and paprika.
- Mix well to coat all the makhana will the spices.
- Bake at 175 degree C, for 20 minutes, which has been preheated.
- And they are done.
- Can be stored in air tight container for over a week.