Do check out my first video recipe which has just 4 easy ingredients and can be baked in a jiffy. No refined white flour, no butter or oil, no refined white sugar. The Baked Mango Custard with Jaggery.
It’s also flourless and so gluten-free too as a result of that.
Do try it and let me know how you liked it 🙂
First posted on the link below –
I am hoping my nervousness about shooting this first video of a healthy bake, is masked by the delicious recipe that you have with you now !
2 ripe mangoes, pureed
1/4 cup jaggery powder
1/3 cup coconut milk
- Break the eggs one at a time into a mixing bowl and whisk nicely until they are fluffy. Add the jaggery powder and whisk again until smooth.
- Add the mango puree and whisk until it mixes through.
- Pour the coconut milk and stir until it becomes smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the ramekins, filling only upto 3/4th of the ramekins.
- Gently place into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- The custard will rise during the baking but fall a little once it comes out of the oven.